Feedback, Compliments and Complaints ​

Feedback compliments and complaints provide us with valuable information about your satisfaction with our services. Feedback is taken seriously by Newcastle and Hunter Community Health and is seen as an opportunity for improvement. Please let us know what you think.

Feedback, compliments and complaints can be lodged:

  • directly with a staff member, either verbally or by providing a completed Feedback, Compliments and Complaints Form;
  • by email to:;
  • by phone on: 0249201637;
  • in writing to: Unit 3, 5-7 Channel Road Mayfield West 2304 NSW.

Your feedback will be formally acknowledged within two working days. We aim to respond to all complaints and grievances as quickly as possible, and within 28 days from acknowledgement.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our service.

If you feel a complaint has not been sufficiently or appropriately addressed, you can seek further support from Newcastle and Hunter Community Health’s Managing Director, or alternatively through any of the following agencies:

For Aged Care Provision

I have concerns about my service provider:

You have the right to make a complaint about any aspect of the care and services you receive from an Australian Government-subsidised service provider.

    1. First contact your service provider: Newcastle and Hunter Community Health
      Whether you’re concerned about the quality of your care, how you are treated by the staff, the accuracy of your invoices or the choice of activities provided by Newcastle and Hunter Community Health, the first step, if you feel comfortable, is to contact your service provider directly. Discuss your concerns with us to see if we can help resolve your issue. Every service provider has its own complaint process to follow.
    2. Not satisfied with the outcome?
      If you’re not satisfied with your service provider’s response, you can make a complaint to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission online or by calling 1800 951 822. Anyone can make a complaint and the service is free. You can complain anonymously, confidentially or openly. You can contact the Commission even if you haven’t spoken with your provider first.

NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

At any time, people can make a complaint about NDIS service providers or the support they provide to the NDIS Commission.

 Complaints to the NDIS Commission can be lodged:

National Disability Insurance Agency

Complaints about the NDIA should be directed to the Agency itself or the Commonwealth Ombudsman.

Complaints to the NDIA can be lodged:

Complaints to the Commonwealth Ombudsman about the NDIA can be lodged:

Fair Trading NSW

NDIS participants purchasing products and services also have rights and protections under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), including provisions on customer guarantees and unfair contract terms. Fair Trading NSW provides information and advice and, in some cases, dispute resolution services for customer disputes under the ACL.

Complaints to NSW Fair Trading can be lodged: