We will work with you and your loved ones to help provide the best support
We understand the challenges our clients with a disability have in achieving personal health and life goals and will work with you and your loved ones to help provide the best support to achieve the lifestyle and personal goals of our clients.
Newcastle and Hunter Community Health is approved to provide a range of NDIS services including:
- Assistance with daily self-care
- Assistance to access community
- Support developing independent living skills
- Developmental life skills
- Life-stage transition assistance
- Budgeting and financial skills
- Travel training
- Financial skills development
- Daily planning assistance
- Support attending medical appointments
- Shopping and budgeting support
- Meal planning and preparation
Coordination of Supports
- Household tasks
- Travel and transport
- Community nursing care
- Support co-ordination
- Respite services
- Community and social activities
- Assess the different support services on offer and review what will work best for you
- Guide you through what supports are funded in your NDIS plan and how we can coordinate them together
- Plan Management – advise you of your linked in supports and breakdown of funds available.
- Help you link with the specific supports that are funded in your plan (Clinical, Housing, Medical, Vocational)
Our experienced team at Newcastle and Hunter Community Health welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs or those of your family members.
For all general enquiries please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Call us today on
(02) 4920 1637
If you have any questions, or would like more information, our team are available between 8:00AM-6:00PM, Monday to Friday. We also have a team of registered nurses who are available 24/7.